Previous winners share their success stories.
- “Arriving into the office the following morning, with the award in hand, was a powerful feeling…” CMC Hygea share their experience of winning the Best Primary Care/ Community Service Award at 2016’s IMSTA’s for their product LUCA (Leg Ulcer Cleaning Aid).
- “We are deeply honoured to accept this award for Innovative New Product, particularly with the calibre of the competition..” Fannin talk about their exciting win for Most Innovative Product from an Irish Company at October’s IMSTA Awards.
- “The anticipation of winning keep us excited the whole week prior to the awards...” The Auditory Implant Clinic at Mater Misericordiae University Hospital (MMUH) reflects on winning the Healthcare Innovation Award sponsored by Health Research Board.
- “By awarding us this remarkable recognition we have added unprecedented value to our programme...” The College of Anaesthetists celebrate winning the Education/ Training User programme for their Simulation Training (CAST) Programme.
- “Winning this award and receiving this recognition has spurred us on to continue our work, reaching and supporting more patients each day...” Best Industry/ Health System Collaboration Award Winners 2016, TickerFit discuss the simple process of applying for 2016's Awards.